Account Changes

Any account changes must be made in writing. This includes change of address, change of contact information, or change of financial account number. We will only accept changes from those who are authorized on the account (i.e. legal names on title or those who have been authorized by the legal names on title).

Debit Payments

RHOME Property Management Victoria can only accept debit for the following: rent payments and document pickup. We cannot accept debit for Strata related payments.

Document Pickup

If you have ordered documents, you will receive a phone call when they are ready for pickup. Once ready, they will be placed at our reception desk under your last name. You will need to bring a piece of Government Issued Photo ID with you so we can release the documents. If you would like to send someone on your behalf, please let us know in writing ahead of time, and we will ensure that the documents are put under the correct name. Should you like an electronic copy of your documents, you may request this after you have shown Photo ID, and paid for and picked up the documents from our reception desk.

Form K

A Form K (Notice of Tenants Responsibilities) is required when anyone other than an immediate family member (parents or children) resides within a Strata unit. This form ensures that these individuals are registered with the Strata Corporation and that contact information is provided in case of emergency. Each Strata has specific bylaws pertaining to the management and submission of these forms. Ensure you read your bylaws carefully.

Download Form K

Incident Reports

An incident report is a form that can be filled out when an “incident” occurs on site and you wish to report it to the Property Management Company. Incident Reports can come in many forms, but the most important aspects are that they are in writing and that they provide as many details as possible. You can never have too much information when it comes to reporting issues.

Download the Incident Report form


If you have ordered a key / fob / remote / parking pass you will receive a phone call when it is ready for pickup. Once ready, the item will be placed at our reception desk under your last name. You will need a piece of Government Issued Photo ID so we can confirm your identity. We can only accept cheque, money order for payment (unfortunately no debit, credit cards, or cash). You can also add this charge to your pre-authorized withdrawal should you like. 

As we cannot guarantee availability, it is always best to call or e-mail ahead of time so that we can ensure a key is on site for you to pick up.

Late Rent

Rent is due on the 1st of each month. If the 1st falls on a holiday or a weekend, you must ensure that your Rent is paid or provided before the next business day. A late fee of $25.00 will automatically be added to any account where rent has not been received by the 1st of each month. Please call our office and speak to your Property Manager if you anticipate your rent being late or if your bank has made an error.

Noise Complaints

Living in a multi-unit dwelling has its pros and cons. Noise can certainly become an issue when living in such close quarters. Should you wish to make a noise complaint, please contact your Property Manager. To protect your privacy, your identity is not revealed during this process. It is helpful to have dates, times, and specific details of the noise so that the Council and Property Manager can follow up with the most accurate information.

Pre Authorized Withdrawal

There are many ways you can pay your rent or strata fees. One way is via our Pre-Authorized Withdrawal program. To join, all you need to do is fill out this form, attach a copy of a void cheque or official document stamped by your bank, and send it to us via email, fax, or in person. It takes about 15 days to set it up, so please ensure you have it in before the 15th of the month. 


At RHOME we are very strict when it comes to protecting the privacy of our clients and the information we hold on their behalf. This is why we are so vigilant when it comes to asking for ID, not giving out specific information over the phone, or ensuring we have the correct authorization to collect information. Our policies err on the side of caution and protection, as we want our clients to know that we take the trust they have shown, very seriously. In addition, we respect our clients privacy and rights when it comes to the collecting of personal information.

Collection of Personal Information:
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA SBC 2003) RHOME will only collect information that is necessary to fulfill business purposes. Business purposes can include, but is not limited to the need to communicate with you, the ability to process payments, having enough information to establish an eligibility for tenancy, etc. Information RHOME may collect includes, but is not limited to: names, addresses, contact information, or banking information. What RHOME does not collect is personal information that has no reasonable basis to fulfill business purposes. This would include personal information such as ethnicity, religious identification, or sexual orientation. All client information is held in secured locations with multiple safety measures in place to protect your privacy.

Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
RHOME will make reasonable efforts to ensure that client information is accurate and complete. Clients may request a correction to their information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request to correct personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the correction being sought.

Providing Access to Personal Information
Clients have a right to access their personal information, subject to limited exceptions. A full listing of the exceptions to access can be found in section 23 of PIPA SBC 2003. Some examples include: solicitor-client privilege, disclosure would reveal personal information about another individual, health and safety concerns. A request to access personal information must be made in writing and provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information being sought. A request to access personal information should be forwarded to the Privacy Officer. A minimal fee may be charged for providing access to personal information. Where a fee may apply, we will inform you of the cost and request further direction from you on whether or not we should proceed with the request.

Your Consent
RHOME will obtain consent to collect, use or disclose personal information (except where RHOME is authorized to do so without consent as per PIPA SBC 2003). Consent can be provided by orally, in writing, electronically, through an authorized representative or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting using or disclosing the personal information would be considered obvious and you voluntarily provide personal information for that purpose.

Privacy Inquiries or Questions
Should you have a question or concern, or to request access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer in writing:

Shawn Fahr, Privacy Officer
RHOME Property Management Victoria
301 – 1001 Cloverdale Abe
Victoria, BC V8X 4C9

Legal name changes / title changes

Any changes to the legal names on title must be forwarded to our office as soon as possible. This should be in writing, accompanied by a supporting document showing this change.

Payment Methods

We can accept the following payment methods: 

Rent – Debit, Cheque, Money Order, Pre-Authorized Withdrawal
Documents – Debit, Cheque, Money Order

Please note that we do not accept Cash.